Compassionate Care from Experienced Staff
Older adults with physical or mental difficulties who live at home with a loved one often cannot be left alone while their caregiver works or attends to other responsibilities. The Adult Day Center offers a safe, secure environment with social, recreational, and therapeutic activities designed to meet the needs of the participants.
Purpose and Independence - making each day special
Daybreak provides a significant health and social benefit to members including:
- Recognizing special occasions and fostering peer interaction, teamwork, and friendship
- Improving and maximizing each individual to their highest level of functioning
- Promoting each person’s level of independence and sense of purpose
Health & Wellness - personalized, friendly care
- Safe, secure environment
- Emotional support
- Promotion of physical and mental well-being
- Nutritious hot lunch and healthy snacks
- Supervised recreational activities
- Registered nurse on premises
Click here for a printable PDF Adult Day Services brochure.
Hours of Service: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5 pm
You’re Invited! Call today to schedule a tour.
10920 East State Road 70
Lakewood Ranch, Florida 34208
PHONE: (941) 748-3001
FAX: (941) 756-0157