Daybreak Adult Day Center
At Daybreak Adult Day Center, we provide a safe, secure environment with social, recreational, and therapeutic activities designed to meet the needs of older adults who live at home with a loved one but cannot be left alone while their caregiver works or attends to other responsibilities.
Daybreak is the only licensed adult day center in Manatee County providing ongoing, year-round programs Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm with most clients attending between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm.
Purpose and Independence –
Making Each Day Special
Daybreak provides a significant health and social benefit to members including:
- Recognizing special occasions and fostering peer interaction, teamwork, and friendship
- Improving and maximizing each individual to their highest level of functioning
- Promoting each person’s level of independence and sense of purpose
“We are always the same age inside."
– Gertrude Stein
Health & Wellness –
Personalized, Friendly Care
Daybreak Adult Day Center clients are engaged daily to ensure their experience is fun and safe.
- 1:6 caregiver/client ratio
- On-site registered nurse for medical supervision
- A safe, secure environment with qualified and trained staff who provide compassionate care and promote each client's level of independence and sense of purpose
- Support and education for caregivers
- Transportation services may be available
Funds in support of scholarships for those families seeking care for
their loved ones who do not have the financial resources to cover the
$1,000 – 90 hours of care
$2,500 – 40 days of care
$5,000 – 6 months of care