Your donations make a huge impact in your local community.
Time is running out to make your 2021 tax-deductible gift!
The impacts of COVID-19 and surging consumer prices in our community have put the critical work of Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee in the spotlight! In 2021*:
- Provided nearly 300,000 meals to Manatee County seniors through our Home-delivered Meal program.
- Provided over 908,000 meals to food-insecure families in our community through the programs of The Food Bank of Manatee, a PLUS program of Meals on Wheels PLUS.
The need for basic nutrition will continue into the New Year and beyond. Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to help feed our community in the months ahead.
Charitable gifts received before, or postmarked by 12/31, are tax-deductible in the year they are made. Below are five easy ways you can make a year-end gift in support of our mission!
- Gifts of appreciated stock are the perfect way to invest in Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee!
- Make gifts of up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee without having to pay income taxes on the money. If you have yet to make your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year, your IRA Charitable Rollover gift can satisfy all or part of that requirement.
- If you have a Donor Advised Fund, you can recommend a gift to Meals on Wheels PLUS before year end.
- To make a gift by mail:
Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee
811 23rd Ave. East
Bradenton, FL 34208
- Make a one-time or recurring gift on our secure website today!
For transfer and/or wire information, please contact Bill Grenier, Chief Financial Officer by email or call 941-747-4655. Meals on Wheels PLUS Holiday Schedule is as follows:
- Friday, December 24 – Closed
- Monday, December 27– Closed
- Friday, December 31 – Closed
Thank you for your support! The above giving options should not be considered legal or tax advice. Please consult your tax adviser.
Remember these 2021 Year-End Giving Deadlines
- Gifts sent to Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee must be postmarked no later than Friday, December 31.
- Credit card gifts must be made before 12 midnight Friday, December 31.
- Gifts of stocks must be received in Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee accounts by Friday, December 31.
*Totals as of 12/14/21