Your donations make a huge impact in your local community.
Time is running out to make your 2022 tax-deductible gift!
It’s the time of year to anticipate cooler weather, make holiday plans with our loved ones, and to plan ahead for year-end giving!
Charitable gifts received before, or postmarked, by 12/31, are tax-deductible in the year they are made. Below are five easy ways you can make a year-end gift in support of our mission!
Gifts of appreciated stock are the perfect way to invest in Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee!
If you have an IRA and are over age 70 1/2, you can make gifts of up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee tax-free.
- If you have a Donor Advised Fund, you can recommend a gift to Meals on Wheels PLUS before year end. Programs needing immediate funding include:
- The Food Bank of Manatee: Holiday Food Distributions, Mobile Produce Pantry, and general bulk-food purchases for Food Pantries and Partner Agencies
- Home-delivered Meals: Produce on Wheels
To make a gift by mail:
Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee
811 23rd Ave. East
Bradenton, FL 34208
Make a one-time or recurring gift on our secure website today!
For transfer and/or wire information, please contact Bill Grenier, Chief Financial Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-747-4655 x1245. Wire transfers must be submitted by Thursday, December 29, 2022.
Meals on Wheels PLUS Holiday Schedule is as follows:
- Friday, December 23– Closed
- Monday, December 26– Closed
Thank you for your support! The above giving options should not be considered legal or tax advice. Please consult your tax adviser.
Remember these 2022 Year-End Giving Deadlines
- Gifts sent to Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee must be postmarked no later than Saturday, December 31.
- Credit card gifts must be made before 12 midnight Saturday, December 31.
- Gifts of stocks must be received in Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee accounts by Saturday, December 31.
Click here to make your gift today!