This flagship program provides hot, nutritious home-delivered meals for those in need in our community. All home-delivered meals are approved by a registered dietitian and pureed meals are also available for individuals who have special needs.
Nutritious home-delivered meals may be available for you and/or a loved one who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Live in Manatee County, Florida
- 60+ years of age and/or disabled
- Referred by the Department of Children and Families and between 18 and 59 years of age
- Homebound or need help leaving your home
- Have difficulty preparing meals or shopping for yourself
- Have been recently discharged from the hospital or have ongoing health problems
- Primarily living alone or with a caregiver
Funding for meals may be available. Call (941) 747-4655 for more information and to register for assistance.
Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee is proud to be an Exemplary Meals on Wheels Association of America (MOWA) Magnet Accredited Program, indicating that we operate according to the highest standards for program safety, program quality and program efficiency.