Client Services Specialist
Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for working in the call center to provide assistance to Home Delivered Meal clients (new and existing) and volunteers that are delivering meals. This position requires completing paperwork, managing client information in our database, processing new client referrals and other office procedures to support the Director of Client Services.
- Processes the client referral calls, cancellations, and restarts for client enrollment.
- Disseminates client information to the appropriate departments.
- Refers new and current clients to Client Advocates for assessment using AIMS and the Referral Log.
- Provides call center support for the Client Services Program.
- Creates and securely maintains all client files.
- Processes daily reports for appropriate departments.
- Will require cross training as a Client Advocate in order to help complete face to face client assessments when needed.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- May perform other duties as required by workload or supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- (2) years clerical and filing experience
Special Skills, Tools, Technology Requirements:
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak English & Spanish proficiently is preferred
- Ability to work well in groups
- Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate excellent telephone skills
- Must be able to multi-task and pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to accurately follow procedures (verbal and written)
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Interest in programs designed to assist older Americans
- Knowledge of typing, filing and use of office equipment
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, push and pull up to 25 lbs or 50 lbs with assistance
- Must comply with all HIPAA requirements
- Must be able to use a high production copier/scanner machine
Job Type: Full Time / Non-exempt (40 hours/week) / 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Benefits include 12 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid vacation and medical benefits.
Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free workplace. All applicants considered for this position are subject to a Level II background check.