- 4 cups spinach (or leafy green of choice)
- Juice of 1 lime (or lemon)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can garbanzo beans (or bean of choice), drained and rinsed
- 4 tbsp cumin, ground
- 4 dried dates (or dry fruit of choice)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (or nut/seed of choice)
Method of Preparation
- In a large bowl, toss spinach with lime juice and olive oil.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- In each bowl, add beans and sprinkle cumin evenly to coat beans.
- Cut dried fruit into raisin-sized pieces and sprinkle over beans.
- Top with crumbled cheese.