- 2 cups mixed berries (or any fruit)
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or butter
Method of Preparation
- Set oven for 375° F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine fruit,maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- In a different mixing bowl,combine oats, cinnamon, and melted coconut oil until oats are evenly coated.
- Transfer fruit mixture into greased baking dish and layer oat mixture evenly on top.
- Bake 30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.